This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes, you'll witness the golden sunset as the sun sheds its blaze over the desert. The hustle and bustle of the city are far away and you can enjoy the peaceful silence and tranquility around you. Mesmerized by the magnificent views, you'll move on to an enchanting Arabian night reaching a traditional Arabic camp. The BBQ dinner is served in a torch-lit environment, setting the right atmosphere for the talented belly dancer performing to the rhythm of Arabic music underneath a star-covered sky. You can also experiment with intricate henna tattoos as you comfortably relax in the Bedu tents, and can also choose to adventure on a short camel ride, or if you prefer trying the aromatic shisha.
Desert safari with dinner in the golden desert dunes
- Experience driving through the golden sand dunes of Dubai desert
- Try the tasteful BBQ dinner served at a traditional Arabic camp
- Enjoy the belly dancer's performance in the mesmerizing desert sky
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Driver for the safari
- BBQ dinner and soft drinks
- Shisha aromatic smoking
- Henna tattoos
- Camel rides
- Local dresses for pictures
- Sand boarding
- Baby car seat (0-5 years)
- Personal expenses
- Children (6-11 years): reduced
- Infant (0-5 years): free of charge (no dune bashing)
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby. After booking you will receive the partner's contact details.
- This tour involves off-road driving and dune bashing is not suitable for pregnant women, senior people over 65 and children under 6. If you belong to one of these categories and still wish to take part in the tour, you can book your ticket at the same price and inform the driver on the day of the tour that you will not be able to participate in dune bashing
- Children under 6 will be provided a baby car seat at no extra costs (without dune bashing)
- Guests who are not joining the dune bashing will go straight to the Arabic camp
- Please confirm your pick-up location at least 48 hours before the tour
- Please be advised that in some cases henna application can cause skin irritation and rashes. We strongly advise you to check all side effects prior to application
- Pick up from your hotel's lobby will start at 3.00pm-3.45pm (during winter); and 3.45pm-4.15pm (during summer)
- Please confirm your accomodation details at check-out
Take time out from the fast-paced city to enjoy an intimate journey on an exclusively tailored deser...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Take a stroll along the floating platform located within the The Dubai Fountain. The Dubai Fountain ...
Together with your experieced guide you will start the tour with a photo stop at Atlantis the Palm, ...
This tour will take you to Sharjah, the neighboring emirate of Dubai, also known as the Pearl of the...
The 3D World brings you closer to art through the use of hand painted ‘Trick-Art’ paintings and opti...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
On the first day you will be picked up from your accomodation and will head towards the desert. You ...
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to ...
Enjoy exploring the Dubai Sea without having to hire a private yacht, with this cruise. Meet like-mi...