Dubai is a city that constantly grows, improves, expands and develops to the astonishment of visitors as well as residents. The tour outlines the most recently developed projects and at the same time take the chance to give an insight into future prospects. Along the newly built Metro, the tour starts by riding across Palm Jumeirah, the artificial island shaped into a palm tree, moving on to Atlantis Hotel, signature villas, apartment buildings and a variety of retail outlets. The drive continues along the new marina for more photo opportunities. This modern suburb is an intriguing contrast to the green districts of the “Meadows” or “Emirates Hills” bordering the “Emirates Golf Club”. The last stop is at a very popular location called Downtown, which has become the epitome for worldwide superlatives: the tallest tower with 828 meters high, the Burj Khalifa and the largest shopping mall, Dubai Mall. Right behind the Dancing Fountain, there is the Souq Al Bahar, traditional Arabian marketplace, offering a variety of shopping and dining choices. More on, you have the opportunity to visit the observatory deck of Burj Khalifa.
Attractions & guided tours
Modern and future Dubai tour
Language: English , German
Availability: Sunday, Wednesday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Take your chance to see the ultra-modern features of Dubai
- Visit the tree-shaped Palm Jumeirah island
- Get a panoramic view from the iconic Burj Khalifa to Downtown Dubai
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Visit At the Top, Burj Khalifa
- English/German speaking guide
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Children (4-11)
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby.
What to remember
- Please confirm your pick-up location at least 48 hours before the tour. You will receive the partner's details at check-out
- Pick up from your hotel's lobby will be between 7.30am and 9.00am, please confirm your accomodation details at check-out
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.