On this private tour, you'll get to discover the most important cultural sites of Sharjah, the neighboring city of Dubai emirates that is also known as the pearl of the gulf. Your tour kicks off with a photo op at the breathtaking Al Noor Mosque on Al Buhaira Corniche, then, you will to the iconic mosque in Sharjah, the King Faisal Mosque. You will then continue with a visit to the Islamic Civilization Museum, where several galleries display carefully restored artifacts from around the Muslim world, celebrating Islamic contribution to the World Heritage. Proceed the tour with a drive to Sharjah’s Old Town, where you will be able to stroll through the restored traditional market Souk Al Arsa and visit the Heritage Museum to learn about the history and traditions of the Emirates and the Emirates of Sharjah. Before returning back to your hotels, you have time to explore Souk Al Markazi, where you can purchase local items to bring home including carpets, jewelry, and handicrafts.
Attractions & guided tours
Private Sharjah city tour
Availability: Daily except Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the Al Noor Mosque, King Faisal Mosque, and the Islamic Civilization Museum
- Stroll through Souk Al Arsa and visit the Heritage Museum at Sharjah's Old Town
- Purchase local items to bring home including carpets, jewelry, and handicrafts at Souk Al Markazi
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off with private vehicle
- Private guided tour
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Dubai and Sharjah. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please remember to wear appropriate clothing
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Pick-up between 9.00am to 9.30am
- Meet your guide at the reception desk of your hotel at least 15 minutes before pick-up time
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.