Christmas guided tour in Düsseldorf
- Enjoy Christmas pastry and mulled wine
- Explore Düsseldorf's old town and its Christmas markets with a city guide
During Advent we invite you to an atmospheric stroll through the sea of lights of Düsseldorf's Christmassy old town.
Let the festive atmosphere of the romantically illuminated alleys take effect, while your knowledgeable city guide shows you to the sights of the historic Düsseldorf. He also knows how to tell Christmas stories and poems.
With a deliciously fragrant mulled wine (a steaming hot chocolate for the little ones) and delicious Christmas biscuits, we round off the tour.
- 1 Christmas biscuit and 1 mulled wine/hot chocolate
- 90-minute guided tour with city guide
- Further consumption
- Children (6-13 years): reduced
- Children (0-5 years): free of charge
Marktstraße 11, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
21.11. - 30.12.2019
- Fridays at 4.00pm (German/English)
- Saturdays at 2.00pm (German and English)
The dynamic development of Düsseldorf can be experienced particularly clearly on a tour of the so ca...
One of the main attractions of the city of Düsseldorf is the new Wehrhahn line. The design concept f...
The "longest bar in the world" awaits you - and much more. Düsseldorf's Old Town has over 260 bars, ...
Explore Düsseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway!This 120 minute City-Tour through Düsseld...
The former imperial city Kaiserswerth, today one of the most beautiful districts of Düsseldorf, is t...
Be prepared to discover amazing Düsseldorf, situated by the majestic Rhine River. Learn Dusseldorf’s...