Düsseldorf: Kaiserswerth Segway Tour with Ferry
- Discover Düsseldorf's historical neighborhood
- Ride around comfortably on you segway
- Visit the beautiful ancient Kaiserswerth and its green surroundings
The former imperial city Kaiserswerth, today one of the most beautiful districts of Düsseldorf, is the ideal place for a segway tour for lovers of historical places.
First we will drive from the Nagelshof in the district of Lohausen on the banks of the Rhine - in the direction of the imposing airport bridge, where we will cross the Rhine. On the other side of the river we will enjoy a unique panorama towards Meerbusch-Langst. We will step on a ferry with our segways to cross the river back. After a short break at the café restaurant "Alte Rheinfähre", the journey continues to the ruins of the imperial palace. We will drive amidst fields and meadows in the direction of Kaiserswerth. Past the Klemensviertel we will make our way to the Kaiserswerth town center with its numerous sights and historical highlights. After the trip over the Rheinuferdamm, the Segway tour leads back to Lohausen
- Segway tour of 2 hours
- Experienced guide
- Instructions before departure
- Helmet rental: 2 euros per person
Nagelshof, in front of house number 120, 40474 Düsseldorf
- At the beginning of the tour you will receive extensive instructions by a segway expert so that you feel safe and in control of the vehicle
- Participants must be at least 15 years old
- The minimum weight per participant is 45 kg and the maximum 118 kg
- This tour needs a minimum of 6 people to run
- It is mandatory to wear a helmet at all times. Helmet can be provided upon request (2 euros fee) directly on location. You can bring your own helmet if you own one
- If a tour is cancelled for safety reason your coupon remains valid, we will reschedule a new tour
- You take part in all tours at your own risk. Parents are responsible for their children
- Driving und influence of alcohol or other drugs is strictly prohibited
Saturdays and Sundays at 4pm
The dynamic development of Düsseldorf can be experienced particularly clearly on a tour of the so ca...
The "longest bar in the world" awaits you - and much more. Düsseldorf's Old Town has over 260 bars, ...
Explore Düsseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway!This 120 minute City-Tour through Düsseld...
During Advent we invite you to an atmospheric stroll through the sea of lights of Düsseldorf's Chris...
Join us and enjoy a fresh Alt-Beer and german homemade food - YUMMY! Experience the nice quarters an...
Be prepared to discover amazing Düsseldorf, situated by the majestic Rhine River. Learn Dusseldorf’s...