E-bike tour of Florence and its hills with tasting
- Explore Florence and its hills in an active and easy way
- Discover the city's panoramic spots on an electric bike
- Taste delicious wines and local products along the way
Explore Florence and its magnificent hills with an electric bike that allows you to enjoy the best of the city and the breathtaking view of the countryside around Florence without effort! This slow tour along bike lanes and safe streets is suitable for anyone who knows how to ride a bike.
Follow a native Florentine tour leader on one of the most spectacular and charming hill tours to experience unparalleled views of the Tuscan countryside. A short ride takes you to the picturesque town of Fiesole along ancient and peaceful hill roads. After a stop here, you'll arrive at a delightful farm on the outskirts of the city that produces organic products. Visit the farm and admire the harmonious rural landscape, a splendid Renaissance cloister and, if you like, enjoy a snack (not included) in a typical shop selling local products.
Then proceed along the route that leads to the famous terrace of Piazzale Michelangelo, where you'll stop to enjoy the unforgettable panorama that encompasses the entire city. Climb once again to admire the magnificent Romanesque Basilica of San Miniato al Monte before descending into the heart of the city along a short scenic route.
The next stop is a cozy wine bar with wines and food products of the Chianti region, where you will be offered a delicious tasting. Then head to the historic centre through characteristic streets and splendid piazzas, passing by all the emblematic monuments of the city, like in a film; don't miss the opportunity to immortalise them during the photo stops: Ponte Vecchio, Pitti Palace, Piazza della Signoria, the Cathedral with its Brunelleschi's Dome, Giotto’s Campanile, the Baptistery with the Porta del Paradiso, the Basilica di Santa Croce and much more.
- Local tour escort
- Electric bicycle
- Helmet (on request)
- Rear seat for children (on request)
- Rain vest
- Wine tasting with snacks
- 50cl bottle of water
- Optional gratuities
- Child (3-8): free if carried on the rear seat (max weight 22 kilos) - tasting not included
- The tour is not available for infants (0-2)
Via della Mosca 16, 50122 Florence FI, Italy
Departure at Via de’ Neri, corner Via della Mosca, in front of Trattoria Benvenuto (a few steps from the Uffizi Museum).
- Please note that a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants apply. Cancellation after confirmation is possible if the minimum number isn't reached. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered another date or an alternative tour or full refund
- The tour leader has the right to deny without notice and liability the participation to those who are unable to ride an electric bike safely. In this case, no refund will be due
- The tour is provided also in case of light rain or uncertain weather conditions. In case of cancellation due to bad weather, you will be offered another date or full refund
- Please note that the order of the visits may change
- Every day at 9.00am
- From November to March at 2.30pm
- From April to October at 3.30pm
Enjoy total immersion in Michelangelo's art with this ticket to the Accademia Gallery that allows yo...
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
Enjoy a lovely half-day trip to Pisa to discover the beauty of its monuments and countryside. Travel...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...