Florence foodies walk
- Gain insight into the best local food stores, restaurants, and wine bars
- Sample delicious local fare including earthy truffles and artisan chocolate
- Learn about local extra virgin olive oil (and sample some, too!)
- Experience a localised food history lesson before sampling the best gelato in town
- Relax with a glass of chianti at the end of the tour
Get ready for the perfect introduction to Florence, especially if you like food!
Our Florence food tour begins at a delightful food store specialising in earthy truffles, where we’ll enjoy a glass of Prosecco with a truffle panini. An artisan chocolate tasting is next, followed by a visit to a local olive oil boutique. Owner Andrea will engage us with a balsamic vinegar and olive oil tasting and enlighten us about the virtues of unctuous extra virgin olive oil.
As we continue on this Florence tour, we learn about the history of Florence’s local and regional cuisines while exploring the city’s small alleyways and walking through charming local suburbs. Along the way we’ll indulge further with tastings of ‘the best gelato in town’ and then partake in a glass of chianti while nibbling on tasty focaccia bread. This Florence city tour shows you the sights as well as the bites to be had on the Florence food scene, making it the perfect combination of culture and cuisine.
You'll be sure to end this Florence food tour with a heightened knowledge and passion for local Florentine flavours, the perfect thing to take home and show off to friends!
- All samples and tastings
- Local English-speaking guide
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for your guide
Children 0-5 years old: free
Children 6-11 years old: reduced price
Piazza della Repubblica in front of the Tall marble column situated in front of Gill Cafe & Rinascente Department Store
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- At 03.00pm
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...
Easy, pleasant, joyful: it’s the perfect tour for families, small group or individuals enthusiast fo...