Sightseeing tour of Florence with Accademia Gallery and Cathedral
- Enjoy an incredible panoramic view of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole
- Accademia Gallery skip-the-line ticket: don't waste your time queuing for the whole day!
- Discover Piazza Duomo and its unmatched masterpieces with a local art-lover guide
- Take advantage of the priority access and guided visit to Florence Cathedral
Join a half-day tour of Florence among art, landscapes and Renaissance masterpieces. The discovery begins from two of the most beautiful and romantic spots in the world: Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole, two unmissable destinations for landscape lovers!
A professional guide will be at your disposal for the whole morning, pointing out the main monuments of the city from these magnificent panoramic terraces: the unmistakable Brunelleschi's Dome, Palazzo Vecchio and the countless Romanesque-style churches dotting the whole city as well as Florence's rolling hills.
Then plunge into the city: stop at the famous Accademia Gallery first and admire Michelangelo's David, the unfinished works of art I Prigioni, San Matteo, the Palestrina Pietà and other masterpieces by the great artist. You will learn some interesting facts about the tormented life of Michelangelo and why his masterpiece has become the symbol of Florence over the centuries.
After the visit to the Gallery, enjoy a stroll through the historic streets of the city and head to Piazza Duomo, where you will learn the secrets of Giotto’s Bell Tower and discover the beauty of the Baptistery with its golden, bronze doors (including the famous Porta del Paradiso). Last but not least, marvel at the breathtaking Cathedral.
Have you not had enough of so much beauty and art? Take advantage of the priority access to the Cathedral of Florence, which allows entering the eternal symbol of the city without stress by avoiding the long queues. You will be fascinated by the imposing naves illuminated by the stained glass windows and the rose window of the facade.
The stories behind the innovative techniques used by Filippo Brunelleschi to build the Dome will leave you speechless, like the wonderful frescoes by Vasari and Zuccari depicting The Last Judgment, which represents the largest surface ever decorated with this painting technique.
Once the guided tour is over, you can stay inside the Cathedral as long as you wish: the Duomo is an authentic masterpiece that you can't miss during your Florentine holidays, let an expert local guide explain its highlights to you!
- Professional guide
- Panoramic tour by fully-fitted GT coach
- Accademia Gallery skip-the-line tickets
- Guided walking tour of Florence's highlights
- Earphones for big groups
- Priority access to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
- 1-hour guided tour of the Cathedral for small groups (max 25 people)
- Entrance tickets to the Museo della Misericordia
Child (0-5): free
Piazzale Montelungo, 50129 Florence FI, Italy
Bus Terminal at Piazzale Montelungo, next to Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for the assistance staff wearing a fuchsia jacket with the logo Ciao Florence.
- Please note that the order of the visits may change
- Due to security controls at the entrance of the Cathedral, waiting time may be longer than expected
- An appropriate dress code is required to enter the Cathedral. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered
- It is strictly forbidden to bring large bags or luggage inside the Duomo
- November to March: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 8.30am
- April to October: from Tuesday to Saturday at 8.30am
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato in an idyllic setting of the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
Do not miss the opportunity to explore two of the most famous museums in the world in a completely i...