Skip-the-line combination tickets to Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Pitti and Boboli Gardens
- Save time and money: just one ticket to access three of the most important museums in Florence
- Take advantage of the three-day ticket and visit Uffizi Gallery, Pitti Palace and the Boboli Gardens at your own pace
- Avoid long wait times at the entrance thanks to your skip-the-line ticket
- The ticket must be validated at Uffizi Gallery
- Admire the new Uffizi rooms dedicated to Caravaggio and the seventeenth-century masters
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important museums in Florence with a single ticket! Visit Uffizi Gallery at your own pace with this skip-the-line ticket, which will then give you three-day access to Pitti Palace and the Boboli Gardens. After validating your ticket at Uffizi, on the day and time booked upon purchase, you will have three days to visit the Palatine Gallery and the Gardens, which you can access when you want to, skipping the long lines at the entrances.
Uffizi Gallery is Italy's most famous art gallery, as well as one of the favorite destinations for travelers from all over the world. Famous especially for its incredible collection of Renaissance paintings, this museum welcomes millions of visitors every year. Admire the eight new rooms dedicated to Caravaggio, where you'll find the Medusa, Bacchus, the Sacrifice of Isaac, and other masterpieces; as well as paintings by other great 17th century artists such as Artemisia Gentileschi, Velazquez, Rembrandt, Van Dyck and Rubens.
Pitti Palace is one of the largest museums in Florence; the imposing 13th century building houses the Palatina Gallery, as well as the Royal Quarters, the Modern Art Gallery, dedicated to Italian art from the 18th century to the First World War, the Museum of Fashion and Costume, and the Treasury of the Grand Dukes.
Located behind Pitti Palace, the Boboli Gardens are the first example of an Italian-style garden. Statues, fountains and caves dot the meadows, giving the impression of being in an open-air museum. Not as famous, the nearby Bardini Gardens have a unique structure, which gives them a romantic look. Finally, in the Knight's Building, the Porcelain Museum preserves some of the most beautiful porcelain works in Europe.
- Combined skip-the-line ticket, valid for 3 days
- Uffizi Gallery: Statues and Paintings Gallery, Cabinet of Drawings and Prints, Magliabechiana Hall, temporary exhibitions
- Pitti Palace: Palatine Gallery, Royal Quarters, Treasure of the Grand Dukes, Modern Art Gallery, Museum of Fashion and Costume, temporary exhibitions
- Boboli Gardens: Boboli Gardens, Porcelain Museum, Bardini Garden, temporary exhibitions
Free tickets are only available at the ticket office:
- Children under 18 (children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult)
- EU tourist guides and interpreters
- ICOM, ICOMOS and ICCROM members
- EU schoolchildren and their teachers within the established quota
- Teachers and students from: Fine Arts Academies or corresponding EU institutions; Faculties of Architecture, Cultural Heritage Conservation, Educational Sciences; Humanities courses or subjects focusing on archaeology and art history from Faculties of Humanities and Philosophy or corresponding faculties and courses in EU Member States.
- Teachers with permanent or fixed-term contracts working at public or private Italian schools (to demonstrate their service record, teachers must provide suitable documentation issued by the Ministry of Education)
- Disabled people and their care-takers
- EU journalists with paid union fees for the current year, presenting a suitable document
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Florence
Uffizi Gallery (ticket office for booked tickets, entry number 3)
- The ticket allows you to visit Uffizi Gallery, Pitti Palace and the Boboli Gardens only once
- The ticket must be validated at Uffizi Gallery. For this reason, you must start your visit from Uffizi Gallery, on the day and time chosen when purchasing the ticket
- The ticket is valid for 3 consecutive days, starting from the date you visit Uffizi Gallery
- Starting from the ticket validation date, you will have 3 days to visit Pitti Palace and the Boboli Gardens, which you can access any time you want
- Once purchased, tickets may not be changed, canceled or refunded
- These tickets may not be purchased by school groups. Those who do not follow this rule will not be accepted at the entrance and will not be eligible for a refund
- On March 8, for International Women's Day, admission to museums, archaeological sites and state monuments is free for all women
- Please note that until 30 September 2022, holders of an entrance ticket to the Uffizi (single ticket for the Museum, annual Passepartout Uffizi, cumulative 3-day ticket to the Uffizi Galleries, Passepartout Family, cumulative annual Passepartout for the Uffizi Galleries) will have free access to the Museo dell'Opificio delle Pietre Dure in Florence. The single ticket and the 3-day cumulative ticket can be used until the fifth day after the activation day
From Tuesday to Sunday
- Uffizi Gallery: Tuesday to Sunday 8.15am - 6.50pm | June 5 to September 25: Tuesday 8.15am - 8.00pm | Closing days: every Monday, January 1, December 25
- Pitti Palace: Tuesday to Sunday 8.15am - 6.50pm | Closing days: every Monday, December 24 and 31
- Boboli Gardens: Monday to Sunday | 8.15am - 4.30pm in November, December, January, February | 8.15am- 5.30pm in March (6.30pm in summer time) | 8.15am - 6.30pm in April, May, September and October | 8.15am - 5.30pm in October, coinciding with the switch from summer time to winter time | 8.15am - 7.30pm in June, July and August | Closing days: first and last Monday of the month, New Year, December 25 | Last admission is always 1 hour before closing
With over 1.5 million annual visitors and over 2,200 works on show, the Uffizi can be a hectic exper...
More than 500 years ago, Leonardo da Vinci designed flying machines, robots, submarines, an underwat...
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most visited museums in the world because of the magnificent Dav...
Immerse yourself completely in Michelangelo's art at the Accademia Gallery with the help of a certif...
Enjoy total immersion in Michelangelo's art with this ticket to the Accademia Gallery that allows yo...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is found in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s biggest ...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide. Discover Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most fam...
Begin your tour by visiting the most important buildings in the heart of Florence. The guide will gi...
Tour with exclusive visit and 72h ticket to the Duomo complex: Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Bell to...