Tickets for the Florence Cathedral Complex with access to Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto's Bell tower
- All the monuments in Piazza Duomo with one ticket
- Explore the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and the Baptistery
- Climb Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto's Bell tower
- Visit Santa Reparata and the Museum of the Works of the Cathedral
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible and priceless treasures. With this ticket you'll be able to see them all:
- The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
- Brunelleschi's Dome
- Giotto's Bell tower
- The Baptistery of San Giovanni
- Santa Reparata
- The Opera del Duomo Museum
With just one pass, you will have access to all of Florence's beauty and won't waste even a minute of your time: this ticket grants you immediate access to all the monuments of the Grande Museo del Duomo.
Your visit begins at the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the third largest church in the world and the largest in Europe at the time of its construction in the fifteenth century. You’ll be enchanted by the sophistication of the polychrome marble of the facade of the church and by the majesty of the dome that dominates it, designed by Brunelleschi.
Under the Cathedral, you'll see the remains of the ancient basilica of Santa Reparata, among the largest early Christian complexes of the Tuscia.
Inside the Baptistery of San Giovanni, your attention will be captured by the dome's precious mosaic, and by the famous Heaven's Door.
In the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo you'll admire masterpieces by Michelangelo, Arnolfo, Ghiberti, Donatello, Luca della Robbia, Antonio Pollaiolo and Verrocchio.
Unmissable, to end with a bang, is the city view from the terrace of Giotto's campanile.
- Access to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
- Reserved time slot for Brunelleschi's Dome
- Access to Giotto's Bell tower
- Access to the Baptistery of San Giovanni
- Access to Santa Reparata
- Access to the Opera del Duomo Museum
- Guided tour
Free ticket and reduced tickets are only available at the ticket office:
- Children (6-11 years old)
- Please note: there are controls at the entrance of the monuments regarding the purchase of reduced tickets
- Children under 6 years of age
- 1 free ticket for the teacher or group leader of school groups, per 10 students
- 1 free ticket for the group leader of groups, per 20 people
- Police, accessing for specific service reasons
- Journalists with membership card of the foreign press in Italy, Italian National Order of Journalists or authorized by the Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Persons with disabilities (for their companions only in case their presence is indispensable)
- Florence official tourist guides in the presence of the group of visitors
Porta della Mandorla, Piazza del Duomo, 5, 50122 Firenze FI
Go directly with your printed ticket to the security checks at the entrance of the Brunelleschi's Dome. The ticket contains a barcode readable by the turnstiles at the entrances of the various sites.
- Important: At the time of booking you will be asked to provide first name, last name and date of birth for each participant. This information is mandatory to access Florence Cathedral
- The ticket cannot be refunded or modified
- The ticket grants one access for each monument included. It is mandatory to visit the Dome at the selected time. The other monuments included in the ticket can be visited within 72 hours after the time booked for the Dome
- Once you book the ticket on Musement, you'll receive the actual ticket. You'll have direct access without going through the cashier queue
- The ticket contains a barcode readable by the turnstiles at the entrances of the various sites. The use of the tablet is not advised for reading difficulties of the barcode at the entrance
- A reservation for entering Brunelleschi's Dome is mandatory and can't be modified. If on the day of the visit you won't be able to comply with the selected timetable, you'll lose the right to visit the monument. The cumulative tickets are in any case valid to visit the rest of the monuments included
- No backpacks or large bags allowed
- Free ticket and reduced tickets are only available at the ticket office
- Max.10 people per booking
- The climb to the Dome may be restricted in time due to the excessive tourist flow
- Visitors are required to climb 463 steps
- No lifts (elevators) are available
- The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo or claustrophobia
- Every day
- Cathedral 10:00 - 04:30pm
- Dome 08:30am - 07:00pm (the last bookable time slot is at 6.30pm)
- Baptistry 08:15am -10:15am / 11:15am -07:30pm
- Bell Tower 08:15am -07:00pm
- Crypt 10:00am - 05:00pm
- Museum 09:00am - 07:00pm
- Important: Opening hours are subject to change at any time
- The Opera del Duomo Museum is closed on the first Tuesday of each month
Join the Official Duomo Tour and avoid the long line by entering the Cathedral through a dedicated e...
Visit the birthplace of the Renaissance and hometown of Leonardo da Vinci with your Florence City Pa...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile over a UNESCO World Heritage are...
Florence is one of Italy’s most accessible cities but it’s also full of hidden gems and unexpected n...
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is one of Italy's most well-known sites: join this tour and you'll have th...
Assaporate la natura come mai avete fatto fino ad ora, immergendovi in paesaggi unici che solo le do...