Uffizi: skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Save up to two hours waiting in queues
- See the work of Botticelli, Rembrandt, Leonardo, Michelangelo and more
- Expert guidance to the art collections
- Enjoy access to all temporary exhibitions
Discover the Uffizi museum in a stunning Florence group tour, which will bring you through the heart of the Gallery and will impress you like nothing before. And don't worry about your Uffizi tickets! Your guide will accompany you along an intriguing itinerary through the halls, to let you admire some of the greatest world’s masterpieces. Open your heart to this unique occasion, the Uffizi Museum will touch and fascinate you. An unforgettable date with Medici’s Florence.
From The Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci to the Tondo Doni by Michelangelo, from The Birth of Venus to the Primavera by Botticelli. Canvases must-see, the most famous paintings of the Renaissance – a breathtaking 1h and 45min discovery tour that you will never forget (after the guided tour is over you can remain in the Uffizi Gallery as much as you desire).
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery (admission charge included)
- Guided visit to the gallery with an authorized guide
- Earphones for groups of more than 7 people
Children (0-6): free of charge
Lungarno Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici, 10, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Uffizi Gallery - Gate number 3 (reserved entrance)
Piazzale degli Uffizi
- Please note that this tour is not bookable the first Sunday of each month
- Visitors are subject to an airport-style security screening before entering the gallery
- Please note that tours in Portuguese and Russian require a minimum of 4 participants to be confirmed
- All year round at 03.30pm
- Every day excluding Monday at 8:45am (only in English)
- At 3.30pm English, Spanish, German and French every day excluding Monday
- At 3.30pm Portuguese on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- At 3.30pm Italian only on Saturday
- English on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Spanish, German, French and Portuguese on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Italian on Saturday and Sunday
- Russian on Thursday and Saturday
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “o...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Immerse yourself completely in Michelangelo's art at the Accademia Gallery with the help of a certif...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most visited museums in the world because of the magnificent Dav...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile through a UNESCO World Heritage ...
More than 500 years ago, Leonardo da Vinci designed flying machines, robots, submarines, an underwat...
Explore the art, culture and medieval history of Italy in this private 8/9-hour Siena, San Gimignano...
We invite you to join us for one of our wine and food experiences at Lanciola. Learn more about our ...