Frankfurt City bus tour and half-day trip in Rhine Valley with wine tasting, boat ride and dinner
- Explore Frankfurt on a one-hour tour in a double decker bus
- Visit the UNESCO UNESCO World Heritage vineyards and quaint little villages of Rhine Valley
- Relax on a boat trip on a Rhine steamer
- Taste the regions famous wines
- Enjoy dinner in restaurant on the banks of the Rhine
This tour combination will start off with a one hour panorama round trip through Frankfurt on a double decker bus with explanations via audioguide. View the diversity of Frankfurt's historic and modern metropolis: the most important sights of the former Coronation city of the German Emperors and the modern European Banking Center.
See one of the largest European rail stations, the Museum Embankment, European Central Bank and the banking quarter with its skyscrapers – among them the biggest office buildings in Europe. Pass by the historic heart of the city called “Römer" - famous old city hall, the Paul´s Church, the Cathedral and the reconstruction of the “new old town” part, reopened after many years of reconstruction. Witness the “Hauptwache” – former headquarters of the city's Stadtwehr militia, our shopping street Zeil, the Old Opera, the big towers of the former city wall and our international fairgrounds.
Leave Frankfurt and – accompanied by a guide - continue to the Rhine River Valley – an area UNESCO counts to the World Heritage of Mankind: vineyards, charming little vineyards, villages and mighty medieval castles more than anywhere else in the world. Take a boat trip on a Rhine steamer alongside the famous river panorama up to Kaub, followed by a wine tasting in a little tavern. In a lovely restaurant right by the riverbanks you will enjoy a lovely dinner which is also included.
- Take the one hour Frankfurt City double-decker bus tour at 1.45pm
- Depart from Frankfurt to Rhine Valley at 3.15pm
- Return to Frankfurt at approximately 9.00pm
- English tour guide
- Boat ride on the Rhine
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up / drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (0-12): reduced
Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, 60329 Frankfurt
Meet your tour near Central Station, opposite Savoy Hotel / Hotel Le Meridien Parkhotel.
- Explanations of Frankfurt on the one hour round-trip double decker bus are provided by audioguide in 12 languages:German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Korean, Hindi, Chinese
- Please note wine tasting is only available from 13 April to 3 November
- Rhine steamers operate daily (in case of bad weather or water conditions the steamers might not operate, in which you will visit a castle instead)
- Daily at 1.45pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tours departure
- Return to Frankfurt will be at approximately 9.00pm
An unforgettable day trip to the Rhine River Valley - an area UNESCO counts to the World Heritage of...
Take a one hour City Roundtrip of Frankfurt in the famous blue double-decker bus with the choice of ...
On the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour in the blue double-decker busses you have the possibility to creat...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful morning tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most b...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful afternoon tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most...
"Baden-Baden is so nice you have to name it twice." Baden-Baden is one of Europe´s most stylish and ...