Full-day guided tour to Rothenburg from Frankfurt
- Walk on a guided tour through the picturesque old lanes and the castle gardens
- See St Jacobs Church and the wood carved altar
- Marvel at half-timbered houses, city gates and the Renaissance Town Hall
- Explore the city and shopping with free time
- Enjoy a traditional German meal
Journey back in time on a full-day guided tour to the best-preserved medieval town in Germany. Your tour will lead you to Rothenburg ob der Tauber high above the Tauber River Valley on the Romantic Road.
Take a sightseeing walk through the picturesque old lanes and the castle gardens: See St. Jacobs Church with the wood carved altar by Tilman Riemenschneider. Marvel at half-timbered houses, city gates and the mighty Renaissance Town Hall.
In your leisure time visit the fascinating Medieval Crime Museum, Doll and Toy Museum, German Christmas Museum and many more. Rothenburg also offers great souvenir-shopping opportunities: Buy carvings, wine glasses, Christmastree ornaments and all kind of traditional handicraft.
At many lovely restaurants you can enjoy a traditional German meal, but don’t forget to try a “Schneeball” (snowball) a local fried dough ball with many different toppings.
- English tour guide
- Lunch Box on the go
- Admission church or museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (0-12): reduced
Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, 60329 Frankfurt
Meet your tour bus near Central Station, opposite Savoy Hotel / Hotel Le Meridien Parkhotel.
- This tour needs a minimum of 4 people to operate
- You will spend approximately three and a half hours in Rothenburg
- Daily at 9.30am
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tours departure time
Enjoy a sightseeing tour through Frankfurt in the famous blue double-decker bus with the choice of 1...
During the hop-on hop-off tour in the blue double-decker busses, you have the possibility to create ...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful morning tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most b...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful afternoon tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most...
Visit the southwest of Bavaria to see the most visited castle of the country: Neuschwanstein, perche...
"Baden-Baden is so nice you have to name it twice." Baden-Baden is one of Europe´s most stylish and ...