Morning Tour to Heidelberg from Frankfurt
- Visit one of the most beautiful cities of germany
- Explore the world famous castle with a guided tour
- Stroll through the medieval town center of Heidelberg
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful morning tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most beautiful cities in Germany, Heidelberg lies on the River Neckar and it is an everlasting favorite among international tourists. Explore the world famous castle (partially in ruins) with it's impressing Gothic and Renaissance buildings. We show you the large courtyard, the mighty terrace and one of the largest wine barrels in the world, the “Heidelberg Tun”. Take a walk in the medieval town center and marvel at the Old Bridge, Karlstor, the Church of the Holy Spirit, House of the Knights with it's precious Renaissance facade and small lanes with half-timbered houses. The city hosts the oldest university of Germany.
- Enrance fee to the Castle
- Lunch box
- English and german speaking guide
- Hotel pick up/drop off
Children (0-12 years): reduced
Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, 60329 Frankfurt/Main
The departure office is located at Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, 60329 Frankfurt (close to central station/opposite side of Hotel Savoy)
- Please be at the meeting point 15 mins before departure
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 passengers
- Cancellations without fees will be accepted until 24 hours prior departure (office hours 8.00am - 6.00pm)
- Cancellation fee for parties of 8 people or more people, less than 48 hours prior the tour = 100%
- In very few cases the operator might be forced to cancel a confirmed tour. In this case the operator will offer an alternative tour (even more expensive tour) or, if possible for the client, an alternative date. In case the client does not accept this we cancel the reservation free of charge
- Delays cannot be eliminated due to traffic or weather conditions, deviations of the normal routes or any other unforeseen incidents
- Departure: 9.30am
- Return: 3.00pm
- Heidelberg Castle closed on 25 Dec all day
Take a one hour City Roundtrip of Frankfurt in the famous blue double-decker bus with the choice of ...
On the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour in the blue double-decker busses you have the possibility to creat...
Get to know a whole new driving experience with the Scrooser and discover the highlights of Frankfur...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful afternoon tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most...
Come with us to the Southwest of Bavaria to see the most visited castle of our country: Neuschwanste...
"Baden-Baden is so nice you have to name it twice." Baden-Baden is one of Europe´s most stylish and ...