Neuschwanstein Castle and Rothenburg tour from Frankfurt
- Enjoy a ride from Frankfurt to Castle Neuschwanstein
- See the most visited castle of Germany
- Admire the wonderful architecture of this unique castle
- Visit Rothenburg, the best-preserved medieval town in Germany
- Join a sightseeing walk through the picturesque old lanes of Rothenburg
Visit the southwest of Bavaria to see the most visited castle of the country: Neuschwanstein, perched high up on a mountain in the beautiful landscape of the Alps.
„Mad“ King Ludwig II realized this architectural dream and it became world-famous. The majestic facade conceals an unbelievable splendor of the interior: very precious furniture, sumptuous appointments and masterly craftsmanship. A special castle guide will accompany you through Neuschwanstein and explanations are provided in 16 different languages. Do not miss the opportunity for a private stroll in the marvelous surroundings and capture this impressive scenery. You will continue the journey back in time to Rothenburg, the best-preserved medieval town in Germany, which lies high above the Tauber River Valley on the Romantic Road.
- Guided Castle tour
- Guided tour in Rothenburg
- Lunch box
- English and German speaking guide
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Children (0-12 years): reduced
Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, 60329 Frankfurt am Main
Please arrive 15 minutes prior departure time at the partner's office at Wiesenhüttenstr. 39, 60329 Frankfurt (close to the central station, the opposite side of Hotel Savoy)
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 passengers
- In very few cases the operator might be forced to cancel a confirmed tour. In this case, the operator will offer an alternative tour (even more expensive tour) or, if possible for the client, an alternative date. In case the client does not accept this we cancel the reservation free of charge
- Delays cannot be eliminated due to traffic or weather conditions, deviations of the normal routes or any other unforeseen incidents
- Every day at 8.30am
- Return around 10.00pm
- Castle Neuschwanstein is closed on 1 January and 24, 25, 31 December
Experience an unforgettable day trip to the Rhine River Valley - an area UNESCO counts to the World ...
Enjoy a sightseeing tour through Frankfurt in the famous blue double-decker bus with the choice of 1...
During the hop-on hop-off tour in the blue double-decker busses, you have the possibility to create ...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful morning tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most b...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful afternoon tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most...
Experience Frankfurt away from the busy city center and enjoy a Segway tour in the beautiful surroun...