From grandchildren to grandparents, this small group tour has something for everyone! After you've enjoyed a tasty morning tea, you'll test your walking shoes as you head into Tamborine National Park to Curtis Falls and check out the ancient trees, hidden forest treasures and the hums of native birds and animals that you pass along the way. Pass by Gallery Walk, the heart of local arts and crafts of Mount Tamborine, to have a quick browse around the stores and enjoy an optional wine tasting. After a delicious lunch at a private venue, you can try your hand at boomerang throwing before cooling off with a quick dip in the creek! Then, it's time to climb from the valley floor to the summit of the World Heritage-listed, Lamington National Park, and enjoy the Tree Top Walk which will give you great views before you have a special wildlife experience! Get ready to feed wild King Parrots and Crimson Rosellas before making one final stop at Kamarun Lookout where you can see all the way from the Gold Coast to Brisbane.
Day trips & excursions
Tamborine Mountain, Lamington National Park and O’Reilly’s tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Explore the natural beauty of the Tamborine National Park
- Take in the spectacular views from the Kamarun Lookout
- Enjoy a special wildlife experience as you feed the wild birds
What to expect
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Gold Coast Hotels
- Morning tea
- Guided rainforest walk
- BBQ lunch with beer, wine, soft drink or juices
- Guided tree top walk through Lamington National Park
- Bird feeding at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat
- Boomerang lessons
Pick-up is available from central Gold Coast Hotels.
What to remember
- Please contact the tour provider after booking to confirm pick-up time and location
- Please note that infants joining the tour must sit on their parents' lap and will not be provided with a meal. Prams and strollers are not permitted on this tour
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a jacket, a hat and bring a water bottle
- Lunch will consist of an option between grilled beef, fish, chicken or a vegetarian option with tasty sides of grilled onions, salads, bread rolls and fresh fruit. You can wash it down with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- This tour runs daily at 8.00am
Southern Cross 4WD Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.