Albayzin and Sacromonte private walking tour
- Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm
- Explore the best of its Moorish quarter and savour the essence of its gypsy quarter
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the Alhambra and Sierra Nevada mountains
- Wander around the Albayzin and Sacromonte with an expert guide
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish quarter and savour the essence of its gypsy quarter while enjoying the view of the great Alhambra and Sierra Nevada mountains. Wander around the Albayzin and Sacromonte and enjoy every viewpoint while your expert guides share the history, art and construction details of every spot, with you and your group. You will make a final stop for a drink with a tapa.
- Drink and tapa
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-9 years old: free
- Youth 10-14 years old: reduced
Calle San Jerónimo 10
CICERONE Customer Center-Shop
- Group size: minimum 2 maximum 6 people
- Daily at 5.00pm
- Blackout dates: Easter, 25 December, 1 January
The moon casts mysterious shadows through the palaces of the Alhambra, bringing the magic and the ex...
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
This excursion not only has interesting cultural elements to offer, but is also recommended to those...
Explore the 600-year-old Alhambra complex on a 3-hour tour led by an expert local guide who will lea...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover the Albaicín, the essence of the city of Granada, a historic neighborhood and UNESCO World ...