Alhambra and Generalife skip-the-line tickets and official guided visit
- Visit the most popular monument in Spain without waiting in line
- Explore the Nasrid Palaces, the Court of the Lions, the Washington Irving rooms
- Stroll around the beautiful Generalife gardens and the Alcazaba
- Learn about the Moorish architecture and culture with a fascinating guided tour
No need to wait when you can skip the line to discover the most popular monument in Spain. The walking tour will guide you through the most incredible parts of the Alhambra such as the Nasrid Palaces, the Court of the Lions and the Washington Irving rooms.
Adventure through Generalife, the summer palace and gardens of the Nasrid kings as well as the oldest part of the Alhambra: the Alcazaba. After, you will visit the Comarex Tower and the Arrayanes courtyard, and you will learn about Islamic architecture and culture.
The Alhambra is not only a beautiful monument but is also full of history and was once the medieval residence of the kings of Granada. However enchanting, the Alhambra also has a past of holding treacherous court intrigues and enemy tactics. You will discover all the stories this amazing place has to offer from your expert guide!
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Entrance to every area of the Alhambra open to the public (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress, Generalife, the Palace of Charles V and more)
- Official local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Other activities in the city
Paseo del Generalife, 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain
At the ticket office of the Alhambra (main entrance) beside the big Alhambra map.
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name, age, and nationality of each visitor; this information is essential when purchasing a ticket. The name given at the time of booking must be the same name that appears on the identity card or passport of each participant
- Group size: max. 30 people
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- You can show your voucher directly from your smartphone or simply provide your name and surname to the guide
- On selected days and times, please check the calendar for further information
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
The moon casts mysterious shadows through the palaces of the Alhambra, bringing the magic and the ex...
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
This excursion not only has interesting cultural elements to offer, but is also recommended to those...
Explore the 600-year-old Alhambra complex on a 3-hour tour led by an expert local guide who will lea...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...