A guided visit around the interiors of the Royal Chapel and Cathedral as you’ve never seen them before. You’ll be guided around the most impressive Gothic and Renaissance monuments in Andalusia by experts who are specialists in Granada. The cathedral, built on the site of the former Great Mosque, is a grandiose monument of 16th-century architecture and an imposing symbol of the power of Christendom. Alongside it is the smaller but equally beautiful Royal Chapel, home to the tombs of the Catholic Kings and the final resting places of Juana la Loca and Felipe el Hermoso. You’ll examine the symbols of these magnificent monuments from a historical, political and architectural perspective and their significance in a city that was creating a new identity for itself. Don’t miss out on the chance to experience the cathedral and royal chapel with your own private group.
Attractions & monuments
Cathedral and Royal Chapel in Granada private tour
based on 3 reviews
Duration: 2 hours
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
SKIP THE LINE
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Visit two jewels of Spanish Renaissance and Gothic monuments
- Get inside the mausoleum of the Catholic Monarchs
- Explore the monuments with your own private group
What to expect
- Entrance fee to the cathedral
- Entrance fee to the royal chapel
- Children (0-9 years): free
- Youth (10-14 years): reduced
Plaza de las Pasiegas, Granada, España
Plaza de las Pasiegas. Main Facade of the Cathedral of Granada. Central Arch.
What to remember
- Group size: minimum 2, maximum 6 people
- People under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Monday to Saturday at 4.00pm
- Blackout dates: 18 August, 12 October, 2 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 3 reviews