Guided historical tour of Granada: from the Muslim to the Christian era
- Admire the monumental parts of the city
- Discover the cultural richness of Granada
- Learn about the transformation from the Islamic period to the Christian period
- Expert guide
Granada has been a mixture of cultures since medieval times. The historical center is the perfect example of how a city, its architecture and streets have changed over the years. This historical tour of Granada will explain how this beautiful city transformed from the Islamic period to the Christian period.
Our expert guide will be the perfect company to explain all of the history and the secrets that this amazing city has to tell.
This tour will show you some of the most monumental parts of the city such as the cathedral, the royal chapel, the Madrasah (the first city hall of Granada), the Corral del Carbón and the city hall.
- Walking tour
- Tickets for monuments
- Food and drinks
Plaza del Carmen, 3, 18009 Granada, Spain
Plaza del Carmen (in front of the main entrance to the city hall).
- Group size: maximum 25 people
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or a complete refund
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.30am
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
The moon casts mysterious shadows through the palaces of the Alhambra, bringing the magic and the ex...
This excursion not only has interesting cultural elements to offer, but is also recommended to those...
No picture or book can prepare you for the actual experience of walking around the stunning Islamic ...
Explore the 600-year-old Alhambra complex on a 3-hour tour led by an expert local guide who will lea...
With this tour you will visit the muslim neighborhood of Albayzín and the gypsy neighborhood of Sacr...