Guided tour of Fragonard Factories in Grasse and Eze-village with a gift
- Enjoy a culturally enriching experience and learn the secrets of a mythical luxury object: perfume
- Discover the trade secrets of fragrances and the history of perfume-making of Maison Fragonard, family-run perfumery from Grasse since 1926, from its beginnings to the present day in Grasse and Eze factories
- Immerse yourself in a truly French art-de-vivre
To learn about the secret of the perfume-making, and discover the history of the prestigious Maison Fragonard, you could choose to visit one of the three emblematic places: the historic Factory in Grasse, the Flower Factory in Grasse or the Laboratory Factory in Eze-Village. At the end of your visit, you will receive an exclusive creation for this experience: a large fabric pouch, as a souvenir of Grasse or Eze.
You could discover the Historic Factory in Grasse, with a visit to the perfumer's workshop and organ, the distillery, the maceration and filtration workshop, the craft workshop and the soap factory. This is one of the last examples of the artisanal and family factories of the Grasse region. During production hours (from 9 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm from Monday to Friday), you will be able to see the stages of maceration, filtering, and conditioning of our perfumes, as well as the soap creation workshop.
Or you could see the Flower Factory, a real laboratory of production. You will discover the modern production processes (chromatography), the workshop and its packaging process. You will be introduced to the different methods of extraction and processing of raw materials. During production hours (from 9 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm from Monday to Friday), you will be able to see the stages of mixing fragrances, performing chromatographic quality tests and conditioning of perfumes, as well as our most important soap-making workshops. At the beginning of the spring, visits to the factory come to a close in the ﬂower garden, replete with plants like rose de Mai, lavender, broom, syringa, and honeysuckle. These provide essences for Grasse-style perfumery.
If you choose to visit the Laboratory Factory in Eze-Village, you will learn about the secrets of the manufacture of our cosmetic care products. During the production periods (from 9 am to 12 am and from 2 pm to 6 pm from Monday to Friday), you will be able to see the design stages of creams, shower gels, and solid perfumes. A soap-making workshop is also available.
- Guided visit of the factory (one of the three)
- A fabric pouch (15 cm x 22 cm) worth 18 €
- Food & Beverage
- Personal expenses
20 Boulevard Fragonard, 06130 Grasse, France
- The Laboratory Factory - 158 Avenue de Verdun, 06360 EZE-VILLAGE
- The historic Factory - 20 boulevard Fragonard, 06130 GRASSE
- The Flower Factory - Les Quatre Chemins . Route de Cannes 06130 GRASSE
- Suitable for wheelchair users
- Live guide in French or English, available roughly every 20 minutes.
- In Spanish and German according to availability only.
- The price includes only the visit to one of the three places and not the three actually. The product is valid for all three places but allows only one use in one of the three places
Open every day, from 9 am to 6 pm
Relish an unforgettable experience which unveils how a perfumer masters the art of fragrance creatio...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...
A Smell, dream, design your fragrance...Enjoy an unforgettable moment as you create your own custom ...
Smell, dream, design your own custom perfume at our historic mansion. Try your hand at the perfumer’...
Discover the ultimate luxury of on-demand fragrance design. A one-of-a-kind sensory experience, perf...
For children ages 4 through 10: Aspiring alchemists can compose their fragrance by choosing from 18 ...