Elbphilharmonie and Speicherstadt tour in Hamburg
- Admire the view from the Elbe Philharmonic Hall
- Let your guide take you through the charming Warehouse District
- See the Town Hall of Hamburg
Take in the impressive view from the Elbe Philharmonic Hall's plaza platform. Visit Hamburg's new landmark and get all the background information about it. Hear about the HafenCity, that has been described as as one of Western Europe’s most ambitious projects of urban development.
Let your guide take you through the Warehouse District Speicherstadt where you will see the charming historic waterways which separate the old storage buildings. See the WWII Memorial St. Nikolai and other sights before reaching the Town Hall where you will hear about the devastating fire in 1842. Discover the city with your experienced guide!
- Tour with an English speaking guide
- Plaza tickets
- Children ages 0-13: reduced
- Students with a valid student ID: reduced
Am Kaiserkai 62, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Meet your guide in front of Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center, Am Kaiserkai 62.
- It is possible that some sites cannot be viewed from the inside (ie: because of an event taking place)
- If the plaza is not accessible, you will be taken to the waterfront of the building instead
- Saturdays and Sundays at 11.00am
Experience a beautiful evening cruise from the historical and romantically-illuminated Speicherstadt...
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Discover the Hamburg city centre with a hop-on hop-off bus and extend the experience with an Alster ...
Sunday mornings in Hamburg are radiating with a special flair, when the sun rises over the river Elb...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...