- Benefit from up to 50% discounts on more than 150 attractions
- Free use of subway, suburban train, bus and harbour ferry
- Save up to 25% in selected shops
- Visit Hagenbeck's zoo, musicals or the famous Elbphilharmonie
Experience Hamburg and save money. With the Hamburg CARD you benefit from special discounts at over 150 partners in the city and can explore the nordic metropolis comfortable, flexible and inexpensive. In addition to classics such as harbour, Alster and city tours, this card also includes popular attractions, numerous museums and great restaurants. Enjoy also the free use of public transport.
Some of the more than 150 discounts at a glance:
- Harbour tours, Alster tours and museum ships
- Sights, museums and exhibitions: Archaeological Museum, Port Museum, Hamburg Dungeon, Hamburger Kunsthalle, Miniatur Wunderland, Elbphilharmonie, Sankt Pauli Museum
- Opera, theater and musicals: Disneys The Lion King and TINA - The Tina Turner Musical
- Walking tours, guided bike and bus tours
- Hagenbeck's zoo and tropical aquarium
- Sports activities
- Excursions in and around Hamburg
- Free use of public transport
- Reduced admission to museums, various sights and activities
- Groups of up to five people: reduced
Hamburg Central Station, Kirchenallee, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Please redeem your printed voucher at the Hamburg Tourist Information at the Hamburg main railway station. Directions: underground and suburban railway "Hauptbahnhof", main exit "Kirchenallee". Opening hours: Monday-Saturday from 9.00am-7.00pm, Sundays and public holidays from 10.00am-6.00pm, 24 December 10.00am-4.00pm, 1 January 11.00am-6.00pm
- Ticket options: 1-day ticket, 2-day ticket, 3-day ticket, 4-day ticket, 5-day ticket
- The group card can be used by up to five people of any age
- Free use of bus, train and harbour ferries in the Hamburg Transport Association (HHV). Valid for Hamburg fare rings AB, including Airport
- Valid until close of business (at 6.00am on the following day) on the days you booked, for as many rides as you like in 2nd class, including express bus
- Individual and group tickets for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days
- You choose which of the offers you would like to attend and when
Visit Hamburg's highlights with an all-inclusive sightseeing pass and travel for free by metro, bus,...
Hamburg is renowned for the Elbphilharmonie concert hall and the world‘s largest model railway, the ...
Discover the latest tourist attraction in Hamburg during a one-hour guided tour on the Plaza of the ...
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
# *Eine Kombi Tour, die sich lohnt!*___________________________________## Preise**pro Person:** 39 €...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
# *3-stündige kulinarische Stadtführung durch Hamburgs Szene- & Partyviertel* ______________________...
Experience a beautiful evening cruise from the historical and romantically-illuminated Speicherstadt...
Explore with this private tour the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainmen...
Mit dieser abwechslungsreichen und amüsanten Tour, gewinnen Sie einen ersten Eindruck von unserer St...