Hamburg HafenCity 1-hour tour with e-roller
- Get to know the characteristic HafenCity on a 1-hour tour
- Follow your guide on an nature-friendly scuddy
- Have great driving fun with the innovative e-roller
This tour shows you the main highlights of Hamburg's HafenCity while easily driving (standing or sitting) an e-roller, which makes everything comfortable for almost anyone.
You will see:
- Fascinating canals (the "Fleeten")
- The Lohsepark, the green lung of the HafenCity
- The Magdeburg Port with the Elbarkade
- The Störtebeker river with the pirate, who lost his head
- The ancient Speicherstadt, where the old trading offices are still trading their goods such as spices, coffee, carpets, etc.
- The only castle Hamburg has (the Fleetschlösschen)
- The Magellan Terraces, overlooking the traditional ships in Sandtorhafen
- The Elbphilharmonie
- The Marco Polo Terraces, Dalmannkai and Kaiserkai
Attention: your booking must be for at least 2 participants.
- Guided 1-hour tour of the HafenCity in Hamburg
- Use of an e-roller
- Food and drinks
- Health and safety insurance
Hongkongstraße 6, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- DO NOT FORGET: Bring your driver's license!
- If you were born before April 1965, the driver's license is not necessary, but an ID card that verifies the date of birth
- Attention: your booking must be for at least 2 participants
- Saturday and Sunday at 1.00pm
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Discover the Hamburg city centre with a hop-on hop-off bus and extend the experience with an Alster ...
Sunday mornings in Hamburg are radiating with a special flair, when the sun rises over the river Elb...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...
Hamburg hat in seiner Geschichte viel erlebt. Und gerade die Vergangenheit offenbart viel über die G...