Hamburg HafenCity 2-hour tour with e-roller
- Get to know the characteristic HafenCity and Speicherstadt
- Follow your guide on an nature-friendly scuddy
- Drive up to the northernmost vineyard of Germany
- Enjoy the city panorama from different perspectives
- Have great driving fun with the innovative e-roller
This tour shows you the main highlights of Hamburg's HafenCity while easily driving (standing or sitting) an e-roller, which makes everything comfortable for almost anyone.
You will see:
- Fascinating canals (the "Fleeten")
- The Lohsepark, the green lung of the HafenCity
- The Magdeburg Port with the Elbarkade
- The Störtebeker river with the pirate, who lost his head
- The ancient Speicherstadt, where the old trading offices are still trading their goods such as spices, coffee, carpets, etc.
- The only castle Hamburg has (the Fleetschlösschen)
- The Magellan Terraces, overlooking the traditional ships in the Sandtorhafen, and the Elbphilharmonie
- The Port of Hamburg with the St. Pauli Piers
- The Cap San Diego and the Rickmer Rickmers
- Even Germany's northernmost vineyard, above the St. Pauli Piers on the Stintfang, with an incredible view
- The old Elbpark and the old Mister Bismarck, monument of the first German C hancellor, thehighest of its kind in the world
- Along the Elbpromenade towards HafenCity the tour finishes at the Marco Polo Terraces, Dalmannkai and Kaiserkai
Attention: your booking must be for at least 2 participants.
- Guided 2-hour tour of the HafenCity in Hamburg
- Use of an e-roller
- Food and drinks
- Health and safety insurance
Osakaallee 12-14, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- DO NOT FORGET: Bring your driver's license!
- If you were born before April 1965, the driver's license is not necessary, but an ID card that verifies the date of birth
- Attention: your booking must be for at least 2 participants
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday at 3.00pm
Experience a beautiful evening cruise from the historical and romantically-illuminated Speicherstadt...
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Discover the Hamburg city centre with a hop-on hop-off bus and extend the experience with an Alster ...
Sunday mornings in Hamburg are radiating with a special flair, when the sun rises over the river Elb...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...