"Sex & Crime in St. Pauli" guided red light district tour
- Visit the famous bar "Zur Ritze"
- Get interesting insider information about St. Pauli
- Listen to exciting stories of the neighborhood
Visit the legendary nightlife district St. Pauli and walk along the Reeperbahn, listening to breath-taking background informations about history and present of these world famous places that attract every year countless tourists.
What does Nutella have to do with the Reeperbahn? Has Jack the Ripper ever stepped into this world? Are there really streets forbidden to women?
Get exciting insider information about ‘the godfather‘ of St. Pauli and the most famous police station of Hamburg, the so-called “Davidwache”, known from series and movies, and enter in the end also the historic bar “Zur Ritze”.
- Einzigartige Führung auf St. Pauli
- Ein Bier oder alkoholfreies Getränk
- Professioneller Guide
- Eintritt in mehrere Clubs und Diskotheken nach der Tour
- Besuch des berühmten Boxkellers unter der Kneipe "Zur Ritze"
- Auf Wunsch vergünstigter Eintritt in einen Strip Club
- Weitere Getränke
Metro station St. Pauli
Metro station St. Pauli (U-Bahn St. Pauli). Please take the exit in the direction Millerntorplatz/Reeperbahn. The meeting point is at the bus stop
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- This tour is not recommended for minors
Tours in English
- Friday and Saturday: 8.30pm
Tours in German
- Daily: 7.30pm and 10.00pm
- Additionally Friday: 6.00pm and 9.00pm
- Additionally Saturday: 4.30, 6.00pm and 9.00pm
This tour shows you the main highlights of Hamburg's HafenCity while easily driving (standing or sit...
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Sunday mornings in Hamburg are radiating with a special flair, when the sun rises over the river Elb...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...
Hamburg hat in seiner Geschichte viel erlebt. Und gerade die Vergangenheit offenbart viel über die G...