Helsinki Card Region with Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa
- Experience Helsinki's entire Metropolitan area
- Includes a free tour and unlimited use of public transport
- Venture out of the city to Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa
- Good for 24, 48 or 72 hours
Your Helsinki Card Region offers a number of benefits that will help you to discover and experience the entire Helsinki metropolitan area as you save money, time and energy during your visit as you make the most of your time in the Finnish capital.
The Helsinki Card Region has all the same benefits as the Helsinki Card. On top of that the card entitles the holder to free travel in the whole metropolitan area: not only in Helsinki but also Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa.
The public transportation system includes buses, trams, the metro, Suomenlinna ferry and commuter trains, including the airport train. The Helsinki Card is available in 24-, 48- and 72-hour increments and lets you capitalize on the following:
- Free sightseeing tour by bus and boat
- Free unlimited travel via public transportation with a ferry to/from Suomenlinna Sea Fortress
- Free entry to major museums and sights
- Free guidebook containing maps and tourist information
- Discounts in restaurants, shops, tours and concerts
- Free public transport in Helsinki, Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa
- Free ferry to Suomenlinna Sea Fortress & guided tour
- Sea Life Helsinki – free admittance
- Helsinki Panorama audio sightseeing tour by bus – free admittance
- Beautiful Canal Route by boat – free admittance (May-September)
- Hop on Hop Off Sightseeing Tour – free admittance (May-September)
- Free admittance on all major museums
- Discounted price on different restaurants
- Discount in a number of shops/department stores
- Helsinki Zoo – discount on admission fee
- Medieval Tallinn Package Tour – discount price
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (7-16 years old): reduced
- You can exchange your printed or mobile voucher for your card at these locations: Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Airpro Travel Service (located in Terminal T2 ground level (P-floor), Hotel Seurahuone Helsinki (Kaivokatu 12) or Panorama Sightseeing departure point (Esplanade Park, Fabianinkatu)
- The Helsinki Card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from its first use and is non transferrable
- When you use the Card for the first time on public transport you must show the cards to the public transportation card reader
- Your guidebook includes all of the major attractions and sights along with opening hours and contact information, and is available in English, German, Russian, Swedish and Finnish
- Please keep in mind that Helsinki cards will not be replaced or refunded if lost
- Daily: check individiual attraction hours in the complimentary guidebook that comes with the card
During your Panorama city bus tour of Helsinki, you will get to see the best of the Finnish capital ...
With your Helsinki Card, you'll enjoy a number of benefits that will help you discover and experienc...
During your Helsinki cruise city boat tour, you will get to see the city's most beautiful shores and...
Enjoy a half-day tour of the old wooden town of Porvoo. See its picturesque yards and narrow streets...
Discover Helsinki and Suomenlinna with a professional guide. After the pick-up, you’ll visit the cit...
Ein Kurztrip nach Tallinn ist eine perfekte Ergänzung zu einer Städtereise nach Helsinki. Entspannen...