Istanbul silver combo day tour with Hagia Sopia, Blue Mosque and Dolmabahçe Palace
- Enter the recent residence for Ottoman Sultan at Dolmabahçe Palace
- Visit the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Grand Covered Bazaar
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Golden Horn from Çamlıca Hill
Discover the Sultan Ahmet Center, the heart of the Old City and visit the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, the Grand Covered Bazaar and finally visit the Dolmabahçe Palace - all in one day with an Istanbul daily silver combo tour!
Experience one of the most beautiful sights in the world, touring "Sultan Ahmet Center", the heart of the "Old City" from where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires were ruled. After disembarking, enter the Hagia Sophia, the Church of the Divine Wisdom, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
View the Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue İznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet.
At the Hippodrome, center of sportive events (chariot races, athletics) and political activities of the old city. See the Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius and German Fountain of Wilhelm II are the monuments decorating the Hippodrome.
Travel to the Grand Covered Bazaar, known as the most attractive shopping center and the biggest "souk" in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, leatherware and souvenir.
Lunch at a Turkish Restaurant, before continuing to the Dolmabahçe Palace, recent residence for Ottoman Sultans built by two Ottoman architects Karabet and Nikogos Balyan on a 110.000 m² area and served as the main administrative center of the Ottoman Empire. Famous for its great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier, the palace has 285 rooms and 46 halls.
Walk across the Bosphorus Bridge, with an unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in 2 minutes up to Çamlıca Hill, famous for its widest bird’s eye panoramic view of İstanbul from Marmara Sea to the Black Sea, offering a chance to see the Bosphorus and Golden Horn from one of the best point of the highest and most appealing places of the city.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (from central hotels)
- Donations to the Mosques
- Multilingual guide
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicle
- Drinks at lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (3-5): reduced
Gümüşsuyu, Gümüşsuyu Mahallesi, Osmanlı Sk. 1/B, 34437 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Please confirm the pick-up location and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking. If pick-up is not available to your hotel please meet your tour in front of The Marmara Hotel at Taksim Square.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place (only available from centrally located hotels) and time directly with the local operator. At this time you will also be asked for your personal information necessary to book your flight. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Blue Mosque will ONLY be visited from outside on Friday mornings until 1.00pm because of noon-prayer
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays and is replaced with Eyup Sultan Mosque, Pierre Loti Coffee House and Miniaturk
- Maximum of 20 people per tour group
- Tour operates daily at 9.00am
- Be ready for pick-up 10 minutes prior to tours departure
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Discover Istanbul and its fascinating ottoman relics with this half-day afternoon tour. The tour wil...
This will not only be a culinary walk but also a stroll through the city’s Asian side to discover it...
Enjoy a half day, afternoon tour to visit Dolmabahce Palace, the royal residence of the Ottoman Sult...
Enjoy the fun with the spectacular & magical world of Isfanbul Theme Park! The capital of entertainm...
Climb back to 3000 B.C. on a 2-day journey from Istanbul to witness the most striking views of the s...
Take a combination tour of Istanbul Classics and Ottoman Relics.Tour "Sultan Ahmet Center", the hear...