Discover a lesser-known yet still as interesting cultural activity characteristic of the Balinese culture: Ceramic making. Take a fun and interesting ceramic-making class where you'll learn more about this local practice. Then you'll get the chance to visit the most popular spot to watch the sunset on the island, the Tanah Lot temple.
Ceramic class with sunset at Tanah Lot
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn how some of the local crafts are made in a fun ceramic class
- Visit Tanah Lot and watch the sunset from one of the most beautiful spots on the island
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 3-12)
- Infants (age 0-2): free of charge
Pick-up available from the following locations: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan). At the time of booking you will be requested to provide your pick-up details.
What to remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book the tour
- Daily availability starting at 1.30 pm
Destination Services Indonesia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.