La Spezia Cinque Terre walking food tour
- Experience a progressive meal walking in La Spezia city center
- Enjoy traditional dishes and the best street food specialties
- Learn about the city's mixed culinary foods from Liguria and Tuscany
La Spezia is a small town and the best place to stay while visiting the amazing Cinque Terre. Surrounded by other beautifu places like Porto Venere and Pisa, La Spezia has inherited a mixed culinary tradition combining the foods of Liguria and Tuscany.
During your tour you will be taken into La Spezia Cinque Terre's food scene, enjoying traditional dishes and the best street food specialties, throughout a progressive meal taking place in La Spezia city center.
This dining experience incorporates five different eateries with foods ranging between traditional and street food styles. You will start your lunch time walking tour with an entrée and ending with a typical Italian dessert or a delicious ice-cream.
You will taste some of the following specialties in your La Spezia - Cinque Terre Food Tour (according to products availability):
- Sgabei and Frisceu: Small fried pancakes with vegetables and fritters made from bread dough.
- Mesciua: A chickpea, beans and wheat grains soup, typical of La Spezia.
- Testaroli or Panigacci: A sort of pancake, boiled and enriched with pesto, oil, parmesan cheese and mushrooms sauce, baked and served with cheese and cured meat.
- Fried Calamari and Anchovies: Locally caught fresh fish, cooked directly by the fishermen.
- Farinata: A delicious chickpea pancake cooked in a flaming oven.
- Ice cream or dessert: Enjoy the finest artisanal treats in La Spezia!
- 5 stops to taste different foods
- Lunch/Food tastings
- One serving minimum at each stop with water, wine/beer or soft drinks
- Local foodie and multi-lingual guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (aged 0-4): Free
- Children (aged 5-12): 50% discount
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 28, 19122 La Spezia SP
Meet your local foodie guide in Piazza G. Garibaldi, in the city center.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 3 people per booking
- Maximum of 10 people per tour group
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at booking
- Lunch food tour from Tuesday to Sunday at 11:30am
- Evening food tour from Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 6:30pm
- Evening food tour on Saturday at 6:00pm
Join this private tour to discover the stunning Ligurian lands called Cinque Terre, a precious Unesc...
If your cruise ship stops in La Spezia, you can take your time to enjoy 2 amazing Tuscan cities.With...
Join this private tour to discover the stunning Ligurian lands called "Cinque Terre", a precious Une...
Join this private tour led by a local guide to discover the stunning Ligurian lands known as Cinque ...
One of the most evocative places to taste the Cinque Terre wines is an old wine cellar: with this to...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...