Manarola wine tour
- Discover the beautiful village of Manarola, walking from the center to the marina
- Admire the vineyards and learn to distinguish their varieties, pruning and cultivation methods
- Relax while tasting Cinque Terre DOC white wine accompanied by the typical Ligurian focaccia
Discover the winemaking traditions of Manarola together with Alessandro, a young winemaker born in the beautiful village of the Cinque Terre. Start from the center of Manarola and walk with him along the main road leading to the marina, admiring the typical coloured houses and the dry goitre along the way. Then, go up to the cemetery which is located in a picturesque panoramic position, from which you can admire Manarola and also a small glimpse of Corniglia.
Walking along an ancient path of the village in the middle of the gardens, you will arrive in Alessandro's vineyards and with him, you will learn to distinguish vines' varieties, the various pruning methods and cultivation of the vineyard. Following the path, you will pass in front of the parish church of San Lorenzo, to reach Alessandro's cellar where you will taste his Cinque Terre DOC white wine paired with the typical Ligurian focaccia.
Alessandro is also a member of the Manarola Cinque Terre Foundation, created in 2014 to protect the country's cultural heritage. With your participation in this tour, you will support the Foundation's project with a small donation
- Visit of the vineyard and the cellar
- Tasting of a Cinque Terre DOC white wine and focaccia
- Donation to the Manarola Cinque Terre Foundation for the protection of the territory
Via Antonio Discovolo, 204, 19017 Manarola SP
From Manarola train station, walk through the pedestrian tunnel and then turn right. Walking uphill on the main road you will see on your left a pharmacy, a supermarket and a pizza shop. Walk a few meters more, you will reach the trekking shop Explora
- The minimum number of participants to activate the tour is 2. The maximum number of participants per tour is 6
- From 15 March to 31 July
- Every day at 11:00 a.m.
Join this private tour to discover the stunning Ligurian lands called Cinque Terre, a precious Unesc...
If your cruise ship stops in La Spezia, you can take your time to enjoy 2 amazing Tuscan cities.With...
Join this private tour to discover the stunning Ligurian lands called "Cinque Terre", a precious Une...
La Spezia is a small town and the best place to stay while visiting the amazing Cinque Terre. Surrou...
One of the most evocative places to taste the Cinque Terre wines is an old wine cellar: with this to...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...