Private tour of The Poet's Gulf in Cinque Terre
- Enjoy a private tour by ferry boat of the picturesque Poet's Gulf
- Find out why the poets of the English Romanticism loved these places so much
- See the most representative and picturesque islands of the Cinque Terre, like Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto.
- Spot the colourful towns nestled in the breathtaking Ligurian coastline
Leaving from the Traghetti Terminal of La Spezia, where you will meet your private guide for the day, you will board a ferry boat to reach the picturesque village of Portovenere. Once there, you will start a proper boat tour to see the islands of the Poet's Gulf, such as Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto. These islands are also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You will have some time to explore the islands with your guide (you will decide together how much time to dedicate to each island, where to eat and so on).
You will discover why poets and writers from all generations and nationalities - but especially the poets from the English Romanticism - were fascinated by these places. Byron, Shelley, Virginia Woolf, DH Lawrence, all have dedicated poems and thoughts in this stretch of the Ligurian coast, so rugged and sometimes inaccessible.
At the end of the tour, your guide will take you back to La Spezia Traghetti Terminal, where the tour ends.
- Private tour
- Expert tour guide
- Return tickets for the ferry boats from La Spezia and from Portovenere
Passeggiata Constantino Morin, La Spezia, Italy
Meet your guide at the ticket office of the ferry boat ("traghetti") terminal.
- Please note that the price of this tour doesn't include the ferry boat tickets, but you can easily buy them on the spot with your guide's help (total price per adult it about €30)
- We suggest you take with you sunscreen and a bottle of water
- As for the lunch, your guide will be happy to take you to a place they know for a quick lunch (or to recommend you a good place if you prefer to go on your own)
- Every day at 9.00 am
Join this private tour to discover the stunning Ligurian lands called Cinque Terre, a precious Unesc...
Join this private tour to discover the stunning Ligurian lands called "Cinque Terre", a precious Une...
Join this private tour led by a local guide to discover the stunning Ligurian lands known as Cinque ...
La Spezia is a small town and the best place to stay while visiting the amazing Cinque Terre. Surrou...
One of the most evocative places to taste the Cinque Terre wines is an old wine cellar: with this to...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...