Private walking tour of La Spezia with a local guide
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Availability: every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a full immersion guided tour of the ancient La Spezia - its main monuments and historical buildings
- Explore the ancient fishing village, organized around the Castle of St. George and the Genoese fortifications
- Discover the signs of the medieval past of the city intertwined with modern elements such as Liberty, Futurism and contemporary styles
- Spot the famous Technical Naval Museum, an extraordinary collection related to the history of navigation and the Italian Navy
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- private tour led by an expert guide
What's not included
- food & drinks
- entrance to museums, churches and palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience