Tour of Famagusta old town
- Discover Famagusta old town, a beach resort that has stood untouched by time
- Visit one of Famagusta's hidden treasures, the Gothic Cathedral of Saint Nicholas
- Enjoy plenty of free time swimming or discovering the city on your own
Start your guided half day trip by being picked up from your hotel: you'll be taken to and continue your trip towards Famagusta old town, a beach resort that town that has stood untouched by time still since the Turkish invasion in 1974. Your guide will show you around and tell you all the interesting facts and tales of this area. In the course of your visit, you'll get to discover the abandoned town but also one of Famagusta’s hidden treasures: Saint Nicholas Cathedral, an impressive gothic Catholic Cathedral dedicated to the saint. Your next stop will be Constantia Beach, overlooking Famagusta Ghost Town, where can enjoy swimming in the warm Mediterranean Sea before being taken back to your hotel.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transport
- Border fees
- Children (2-12): reduced
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This tour is only available for passengers over two years of age
- Please bring with you a valid ID
Saturday at 9:00 am.
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
This buggy safari tour is dusty and dirty, but it’s definitely a great way to experience Cyprus' cou...
Join the day tour to the occupied northern part of Cyprus takes you to three of the country’s most i...
Cross the border into Northern Cyprus and visit the North’s most famous historical sites: the city o...
Leave directly from your hotel in Limassol and drive to Paphos: here, you'll visit Aphrodite's Rock,...