Start your guided half day trip by being picked up from your hotel: you'll be taken to and continue your trip towards Famagusta old town, a beach resort that town that has stood untouched by time still since the Turkish invasion in 1974. Your guide will show you around and tell you all the interesting facts and tales of this area. In the course of your visit, you'll get to discover the abandoned town but also one of Famagusta’s hidden treasures: Saint Nicholas Cathedral, an impressive gothic Catholic Cathedral dedicated to the saint. Your next stop will be Constantia Beach, overlooking Famagusta Ghost Town, where can enjoy swimming in the warm Mediterranean Sea before being taken back to your hotel.
Day trips & excursions
Tour of Famagusta old town
Duration: up to 5 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Discover Famagusta old town, a beach resort that has stood untouched by time
- Visit one of Famagusta's hidden treasures, the Gothic Cathedral of Saint Nicholas
- Enjoy plenty of free time swimming or discovering the city on your own
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transport
- Border fees
- Children (2-12): reduced
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This tour is only available for passengers over two years of age
- Please bring with you a valid ID
Saturday at 9:00 am.
MTM DMC LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.