If you're a fan of the hit TV series, Downton Abbey, then this tour is a must! You'll head through the stunning countryside of Royal Berkshire and the Cotswolds to Highclere Castle and feel like you've stepped right into the series. Your expert guide will lead you through the State Rooms, take you up the grand oak staircase and show you the vast manicured gardens which surround the castle before you set off to soak up the rural vibe of Oxfordshire (or as Downton Abbey lovers may know it, Bampton). You'll have the chance to see all of the best spots before heading for lunch by the river at the Swan Inn. Then, you'll move on to the last stop of the day, Cogges, which is home to the historic manor that many will recognise as Yew Tree Farm. It's every Downton Abbey fan's dream!
Downton Abbey countryside private day trip
- Step onto the real-life sets of the hit TV series, Downton Abbey
- Explore the English countryside as you visit some famous villages
- Enjoy lunch by the river and admire the stunning views
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Private transport
- Entrance fees
Pick-up is available from London hotels, residences and stations.
- Please enter your pick-up location at checkout
- Pick-up outside London or from airport terminals can be arranged upon request
- This private tour accommodates up to six people
- Please check the calendar to find the availability of this tour
This 2.5-hour guided London film locations walking tour is action-packed with Blockbuster film locat...
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear...
Join the Lords and Ladies during the London season on our Downton Abbey London Tour. On this Downton...
The Midsomer Murders Tour will transport you into the charming yet sinister world familiar to DCI Jo...
Have a personable experience with a small group tour to 3 of the UK’s top destinations. With a maxim...
You'll get a personable experience with a small group tour to 2 of the UK’s top destinations. With a...