The Gin craze guided walking tour
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Explore some of the finest examples of Victorian Gin palaces that survived the Blitz during World War Two and 1960's property developers
- Visit four gorgeous gin palaces and try a different gin at each location - all inclusive
- The expert guide will give you the history of gin while walking between venues
- Finish the experience at a gin distillery with another gin to finish the experience off
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided walking tour and venue-to-venue talk with London historian
- PPE kit with reusable drawstring bag and face-mask
- 4 gorgeous gins at four of the great London gin palaces
- A visit to the City of London Gin Distillery plus a gin at their cocktail bar
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience