Day tour to Majestic Segovia with walking tour
- Discover one of the most impressive cities of Spain declared as a World Heritage Sites
- Enjoy its impressive aqueduct, one of the best preserved Roman constructions in the world
- Taste Segovia's culinary specialties during your free time
You start this excursion to Segovia from the center of Madrid in a comfortable bus accompanied by the tour leader. On the way apart from having the information from the tour leader you will see a documentary video explaining what to see in Segovia, you will get a tourist map with all the essential monuments to visit in Segovia, a Heritage city with places and corners that seem to be thought for the delight of its visitors.
Once in Segovia, you will meet with the official guide to start a guided walking tour to Segovia. The guided visit to Segovia would allow you to cover the history and curiosities of the most representative monuments of this beautiful city like the imposing aqueduct of Segovia, one of the best preserved Roman construction in the world or the amazing Alcazar of Segovia whose singular beauty remember a castle palace of any Walt Disney´s story. You will pass through the labyrinthine streets of the historic center remembrance of its medieval past to the meeting of architectural jewels like the Gothic cathedral, the Plaza Mayor or the Jewish Quarter.
After the guided tour to Segovia, you will have six hours of free time to continue enjoying on your own pace of this millenary city with the help of the tourist map. You can use this time to visit the interior of some of the monuments, admire the views from any of its viewpoints or enjoy other attractions of Segovia as exquisite gastronomy and its famous inns.
- Round bus trip Madrid ↔ Segovia
- A guided walking tour around the city
- Free time to explore the city at your own pace
- Tourist map indicating all of the city's main attractions
- Entrance fee
- Children: free
- Youth, students, senior: reduced
Calle Gran Vía, 61, 28013 Madrid, Spain
"Go Madrid Tours and Tickets Madrid" in Gran Via 61, 28013 Madrid at 8.30am.
Metro Station: Plaza de España, Line 3 or yellow
- We recommend you arrive at 8.30 am to the meeting point: the bus departs at 9.00am, so punctuality is kindly requested
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- Daily at 8.30am
22th November, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invite: Tadeo (Token Records, Stardust Madrid) J. Gonzal...
23/11 - Roots w/ DJ Koolt, Ion Pananides, Enzo & Isbel Goya Social Club, Madrid [ Pablo's Bday Bash ...
LUXE LIGHT Saturday, December 14 Genres: Hip hop Lines Up: Ocer y Rade,El Jincho Atmospheres: Urban ...
ROOM NAZCA END OF YEAR 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress co...
Saturday November 30 from 23:30 we celebrate: We Love Dembow with UniversiParty. We received as a gu...
Say goodbye to the year in a special way! Goya Social Club - Tuesday, December 31, 2019 Genres: Deep...