Madrid City Tour Hop-on Hop-off: Two Days
- Discover the easiest way to see the city of Madrid on this double-decker bus
- Admire the architectural and cultural magnificence of Madrid
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to get to know Madrid is on this double-decker bus. With one ticket, you will be able to hop on and off the bus all day along the route of your choice or change to another, admiring the architectural and cultural magnificence of Madrid, with the commentaries offered through a headphones audio system in fourteen different languages. You will be given a map of the city and discount checks for different shops and restaurants in the city. The operational frequency, depending on the season of the year, ranges approximately between 7 and 15 minutes, depending on the season. Route 1 lasts approximately 80 minutes and Route 2 lasts approximately 65 minutes.
Route nº 1 (Blue color):
Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico and Museo del Prado
Route nº 2 (Green color):
Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes and Plaza de Neptuno
LANGUAGES: Spanish, Catalan, Gallego, Euskera, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese. Kids’ channel available in English and Spanish
- Air-conditioned double-decker, open-top bus
- Multilingual digital audio system
- Discounts booklet + Madrid City Tour Stops guide
- Lunch, drinks or other services not specified above
- Youth (7-15 years)
- Senior (65+ years)
- For children (0-6 years) this offer is free
- Languages: Spanish, Catalan, Gallego, Euskera, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese. Kids’ Channel available in English and Spanish
- The bus runs with a frequency of 7-15 minutes, depending on the season
- March - October: 9.00am - 10.00pm
- November - February: 10.00am - 6.00pm
22th November, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invite: Tadeo (Token Records, Stardust Madrid) J. Gonzal...
23/11 - Roots w/ DJ Koolt, Ion Pananides, Enzo & Isbel Goya Social Club, Madrid [ Pablo's Bday Bash ...
LUXE LIGHT Saturday, December 14 Genres: Hip hop Lines Up: Ocer y Rade,El Jincho Atmospheres: Urban ...
ROOM NAZCA END OF YEAR 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress co...
Saturday November 30 from 23:30 we celebrate: We Love Dembow with UniversiParty. We received as a gu...
Say goodbye to the year in a special way! Goya Social Club - Tuesday, December 31, 2019 Genres: Deep...