Parque de Atracciones de Madrid skip-the-line- tickets
- Discover the largest urban park in Spain
- Explore Nickelodeonland, the most modern area within the park
- Save time with your skip-the-line tickets
- The park features 3 shops, 25 bars and restaurants
Opened in 1967 and situated near the heart of Madrid city center, Parque de Atracciones de Madrid is the first park of the group and is Spain’s largest urban park.
The park has four different zones: Zona Tranquilidad, Zona del Maquinismo, Zona de la Naturaleza and Nickelodeonland (the newest addition). A fifth zone called Gran Avenida became part of the Zona Tranquilidad in April 2012.
Nickelodeonland is the most modern area within the park, focused on families and children up to the age of 10, where you can immerse yourselves in the world of popular TV characters such as Sponge Bob, Dora The Explorer and the Ninja Turtles. In addition to these areas, Parque de Atracciones Madrid also features 3 shops, 25 bars and restaurants and partners with 225 hotels.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the park
- Tickets to the attractions
- Food and drinks
- Children under 100cm: free
- Children between 100cm-140cm: reduced
Casa de Campo, s/n, 28011 Madrid
- August: 12.00pm - 12.00am
- September: Saturday 12.00pm - 12.00am, all other opening days 12.00am - 10.00pm
22th November, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invite: Tadeo (Token Records, Stardust Madrid) J. Gonzal...
NORLS EVERY FRIDAY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code ...
23/11 - Roots w/ DJ Koolt, Ion Pananides, Enzo & Isbel Goya Social Club, Madrid [ Pablo's Bday Bash ...
On Thursday, November 14 Vibes presents a very special night of residents with the best micro-house ...
ROOM NAZCA END OF YEAR 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress co...
Code is the most popular techno party in Madrid. Next November 16th, it celebrates its 16th annivers...