Enjoy a Segway ride along Germany's second-longest river – the Rhine. You will cross the districts Schwetzingerstadt and Lindenhof and reach the recreation area Waldpark, where you can enjoy the beautiful nature surrounding the Rhine. You will see the noble Lindenhof area, the Parkinsel and the castle of Mannheim before you head back to the starting point. A wonderful tour in the nature, which you should not miss.
Mannheim self-balancing scooter tour along the Rhine river
Language: English , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Ride along the beautiful banks of the Rhine river
- Hear interesting facts from your guide
- Explore the city from a different perspective
What to expect
- Segway rental
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Gabelsbergerstraße 5, 68165 Mannheim, Germany
Meet your guide at the local partner's office at Gabelsbergerstraße 5 in Mannheim.
What to remember
- The tour is operated by a multilingual guide who speaks both English and German
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people
- Not suitable for children under 14 years old
- All participants must be taller than 1.40m, weigh at least 45kg and not in excess of 115kg
- Participants need to present a valid driving license (at least a moped driving license)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.