Full-day private tour from Marseille to Cassis scenic road and Cap Canaille
- Enjoy the spectacular scenic Route des Crêtes along the clifftops to Cap Canaille
- Discover the pebbly beaches, the Calanques National park, the limestone cliffs from Marseille to Cassis
- Visit the picturesque fishing village of Cassis
- Taste the local wine
During this full-day excursion, You will be driven along the coast road of the bay of Marseille, then inland towards Cassis up and over the winding cliff top road through the Calanques national park.
The magic begins to works its wonders when we leave Marseille climbing up over the steep hillsides and tiny roads taking us to the picturesque fishing village of Cassis. The road bends its way between vineyards and pine woods
The drive from Marseille along the coast follows the Callanques road to Cassis. You will enjoy a leisurely hour and a half of a spectacular drive allowing time to stop en route. You will follow the clifftop road - Route des Crêtes to Cap Canaille, towering cliffs reach a height of 394 meters.
You will then arrive in Cassis, and have a guided and relaxed visit of the village, the beach and the port. The charm of Cassis shows itself as you explore little alleyways & squares edged with colorful fishermen's houses. Cassis marks everyone's mind as they discover the harbor for the first time, the boats and welcoming café terraces.
There is a time in the schedule for you to take a short boat trip or break for lunch at your leisure before continuing the tour.
Next driving will be along the spectacular cliff-top road of the Route des Crêtes towards La Ciotat before returning to Cassis. This winding road connects La Ciotat to Cassis, offering spectacular views and an exceptional panorama over La Ciotat's bay and Ile Verte beyond. Ahead, the vast massif of the Calanques towers over the sea.
You will stop off to visit a local vineyard for a wine tasting before return to Marseille.
- Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel, address or the cruise terminal.
- Travel to all of the sites and destinations proposed
- Dedicated guide/driver
- Lunch with wine
- Boat trip excursions from Marseille or Cassis
- Pick up from outside Marseille (We can coordinate a pick-up from your address, Gare St Charles - mainline train station, a supplement may be payable)
- Guide gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Child under 10 years old
- Youth from 11 to 17
- Senior from 65 years old
- You will be picked up at your hotel, address or the cruise terminal in Marseille
- Please make sure to be at the pick-up point, 10 minutes before departure
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- The total duration of the tour is 7 hours to and from Marseille.
- If you are staying outside Marseille, we can coordinate a pick-up from your address or from Gare St Charles, the mainline train station. (There may be a supplement payable)
- Boat trip and/or lunch are at your leisure and extra
- Available languages: English, French
- Every day
- Departure time will be confirmed with your driver/guide
During this 3-hour private walking tour, you will explore fishermen's cottages, brightly colored fis...
During this 3-hour guided tour, you will discover Marseille history from the Greeks to the 21st cent...
You will enjoy a full-day excursion in Toulon and the coastline of the Var to St Tropez mesmerizing ...
During this private excursion, you will experience a special day visiting some of the best vineyards...
You will discover first the village of Les Baux de Provence, with an informal visit to the Castle af...
Discover the sunniest city in France on-board Colorbüs Marseille. With two routes covering the main ...