Trikke tour of the Panier neighborhood
- Explore Marseille aboard a 3-wheeled electric scooter
- Trikke around the Old Town and the Old Port
- A unique one-hour guided ride in small group
Experience the spirit of Marseille with this unusual guided tour by Trikke, an easy-to-ride 3-wheeled vehicle.
After a quick training, get ready for a one-hour guided ride in small group. From the Cathedral of the Major to the Old Port, you'll pass by the MuCEM, Marseille's most famous museum known for its moucharabieh architecture. Your guide will give you insights on the main monuments and places you'll see. Your tour will end in the Panier neigborhood. You will succumb to the charm of the oldest district of the city with its colorful houses and narrow cobbled streets.
- City Tour with local guide
- Electric Trikke vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Meet us at our agency located in central Marseille near the Terrasses du Port.
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions.You will be able to postpone or get a full refund.
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the vehicle, passengers over 110kg can't ride an electric Trikke vehicle
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart or back complaint, or other serious medical conditions
- Every day
Departure time : 09.00am, 11.00am, 01.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm
During this 3-hour private walking tour, you will explore fishermen's cottages, brightly colored fis...
During this 3-hour guided tour, you will discover Marseille history from the Greeks to the 21st cent...
During this full-day excursion, You will be driven along the coast road of the bay of Marseille, the...
During this private excursion, you will experience a special day visiting some of the best vineyards...
You will discover first the village of Les Baux de Provence, with an informal visit to the Castle af...
Discover the sunniest city in France on-board Colorbüs Marseille. With two routes covering the main ...