Start your tour at the Eureka Skydeck, an 88-storey skyscraper that is home to stunning views of the city. Your guide will bring you to the top of the tower, pointing out key points of interest in the city. Next, it’s time to explore Melbourne’s famous street art scene. What used to simply be called “graffiti” has become a trendy artistic style, and the laneways of this city are filled with constantly evolving murals. You'll learn how the movement has developed, exploring the work of these back alley artists until you’ve worked up an appetite: your guide will then take you to their favourite local restaurant for a hearty sample of one of the many cuisines Melbourne is known for. They'll recount the numerous waves of migrants who have helped create the Melbourne we see today. After you’ve finished eating, you'll grab a coffee. Your guide will explain what makes Melbourne coffee unique, what to look for in a barista, and some of the vocabulary to use when ordering a coffee. You’ll put your knowledge to the test by ordering a brew, then enjoying it with your group. You'll finish with a tram ride down to Melbourne's iconic Queen Victoria Market where your guide will introduce you to the market and then leave you to explore on your own.
Bites and Sights of Melbourne tour
Availability: Every day
Duration: up to 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- See Melbourne from its highest point, the Eureka Skydeck
- Try a flat white at a local café
- Learn about Melbourne’s rich multicultural history with lunch featuring your guide’s favourite cuisine
- Wander Melbourne’s famous laneways and learn how the city’s street art movement developed
- Catch a tram down to the Queen Victoria Market
- Visit the city in a small group of maximum 12 people
What to expect
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Eureka Skydeck
- 1 regular coffee drink of your choice
- 1 hearty sample of international cuisine
- Tram Ride
What's not included
- Additional drinks or food
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
Children (0-6): free
12 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Outside the entrance to Eureka Skydeck, under the palm trees.
What to remember
- Please present this voucher to your guide at the beginning of your tour. Save this email on your phone or tablet, or print a copy, as you will need to show this to join the trip.
- Melbourne is known to have four seasons in one day – please check the weather report and dress accordingly.
Every day at 10.00 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.