Melbourne City Card
- Explore Melbourne like a VIP getting exclusive deals at resturants and bars
- Fill your days with sunshine, adventure sports and activites
- Ride to all corners of the city on the hop-on hop-off bus
Want to see Melbourne but there's just too much to choose from? The City Card allows you to get the best deals in town: offering up free admission to attractions, fantastic savings on premium activities and adventure sports, and the hottest deals on food and drink! Whether you want a well-deserved beer at the Carlton Brewery, an exciting wildlife experience at Melbourne Zoo or a tranquil stroll through Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens, this card means you can do them all.
- Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 72 hours
- Melbourne River Cruise - 1 Hour River Cruise
- Melbourne Zoo entrance
- Eureka Skydeck entrance
- Werribee Open Range Zoo entrance
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Moonraker 90 minutes Adventure Cruise
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Tour
- Carlton Brewery Tour
- Hidden Laneway Bar Tour
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens entrance
- A Maze N Things,Cooks' Cottage entrance
- Arthurs Seat Eagle - Return flight
- Healesville Sanctuary entrance
- IceBar Melbourne entrance
- Complete Melbourne Walking Tour
- Exclusive deals at restaurants and bars
- Free bar food at Ponyfish Island Bar between 11.00am and 3.00pm everyday
- Tip or gratuity for tour guides
- Children (0-3 years old): free
- Children (4-15 years old): reduced
Good news, once you have your 6 digit code, enter it into your app and Melbourne is yours to explore!
- Bring sunscreen and a hat, as it'll be warm
- The card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Shortly after your purchase is confirmed, you will be emailed a 6-digit unique code and step by step instructions, as well as Melbourne guide. Please check your spam, as it can sometimes land in there
- The majority of attractions will be open during normal working hours
Rap jumping is forward abseiling – it’s just like running face-first down the side of a building. Un...
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Experience the n...
This tour is the celebration of the local foodie culture. You'll visit Melbourne’s multicultural mar...
Tasmania’s east coast is a uniquely beautiful part of the world. This tour shares with you all of th...
Starting at Melbourne's world Heritage Site, the Exhibition Buildings, this tour includes stops at f...
This thirst-quenching beer odyssey will take you through the best of the best on the Melbourne brew ...
Visit the Melbourne's oldest suburb, Fitzroy. In the early 1900's it was known to police as the home...
Start your tour at the Eureka Skydeck, an 88-storey skyscraper that is home to stunning views of the...
Are you ready to go over the edge with this awesome, heart-pounding abseiling experience? Forward ab...
On the day of your introduction to abseiling, you’ll be met by expert guides in the heart of Melbour...