Kick-start your tour with an awesome visit to Phillip Island’s pristine beaches and see native Australian wildlife in their natural habitats! Keep an eye for sleepy koalas perched in native trees while you explore the rest of the Island’s abundant animals. Head down to the beach at sunset and witness the excitement of the little penguins waddling up the shore and into the dunes after they return from the sea after a day of fishing. You can also choose to upgrade to different vantage points to gain a different perspective of this natural experience.
Day trips & excursions
Phillip Island - Penguins, Koalas and Wildlife
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Do this because
- Take a journey to the awesome Phillip Island
- Get up close and personal with koalas, kangaroos
- Take in the remarkable coastal panorama at the Nobbies
- Witness the amazing phenomenon that penguins go through every night to bring back food to their families
What to expect
- Entry to Maru Koala & Animal Park and the Penguin Parade
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
What's not included
- Children (2-15): Reduced
- Infant (0-1): Free
Federation Square, Corner Flinders and Russell Street Melbourne
Please meet at Federation Square, Corner Flinders and Russell Street Melbourne.
What to remember
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, camera, jacket in cooler months
- Some tours require minimum numbers to operate. In the event that minimum numbers are not met, the tour operator will contact you to arrange an alternative tour or alternative date
- Nobbies viewing is seasonal and dependent on daylight hours
- Departure from 1 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 23 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.