Da Vinci's Last Supper skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Priority access to this very popular attraction
- Fascinating insights into the painting and its history
- Time to fully appreciate the spectacle
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrated paintings by one of the world’s greatest ever geniuses. You may know the image, but how well do you know the facts?
- What is ironic about the location of the painting?
- How is the Last Supper not a fresco?
- What happened to some of the figures’ eyes?
- How does the painting work structurally?
- What are some of the conspiracy theories?
- How do we recognize da Vinci’s genius?
Learn the answers to these questions and more as your expert, English-speaking Musement guide reveals the mysteries of the picture Italians call the Cenacolo.
- Exclusive English-speaking expert guide provided by Musement
- Skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
- Optional tips
- Infants 12 months and under: free admission only if they are carried and not in a stroller
- Children 13 months-18 years old: full price
Corso Magenta, 68, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
The meeting place is in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie (just in front of the entrance to the Last Supper) - the guide will have a Musement sign
- It is not possible to modify the reservation or ask for a refund
- Check the booking calendar for availability because the tour is available only on certain dates and times
- Due to the rules imposed by the supervisor of cultural artifacts for the city of Milan, your visit to The Last Supper cannot exceed 15 minutes
- Photos are not allowed
- The Last Supper has a dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered and men should wear full-length trousers
- No liquids, including water bottles, are allowed inside the Last Supper
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside the Last Supper (only very small bags are allowed). There are no cloakrooms for storing these items
- Free lockers are available for small items and bottles
- Tours run Tuesday-Sunday 7.45am-6.45pm
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
Visit Leonardo da Vinci’s vineyard with this skip-the-line priority admission ticket. Afterwards, ex...
Milan’s cathedral, the so-called Duomo di Milano, is a stunning landmark in the center of the city t...
Dal 17 Ottobre 2019 al 1 Marzo 2020, Palazzo Reale di Milano ospita la mostra “Guggenheim. La collez...
Dal 1° ottobre 2019 al 2 febbraio 2020 il MUDEC - Museo delle Culture di Milano, è lieto di ospitare...
Scopri la meravigliosa cittadina di Monza, che ti sorprenderà per le sue bellezze e novità che impar...
Partecipa ad una divertente caccia al tesoro con la tua famiglia nel cuore di Milano, esplora la cit...