Exclusive skip-the-line guided visit of Leonardo da Vinci's vineyard
- Discover Leonardo’s recently-opened personal garden
- Exclusive to Musement – you won’t find this tour anywhere else
- Privileged access to the Atellani historic house-museum
- Walk in the footsteps of Milan’s Renaissance genius
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the original rows with the original vine on an exclusive guided visit.
Da Vinci’s vineyard was established in the fields at the bottom of Casa degli Atellani's garden. With the patient work of Milanese architect Piero Portaluppi, the University of Agricultural Sciences in Milan, and Confagricoltura, the garden has been revived for the public along with the Casa degli Atellani.
The tour of Casa degli Atellani and Leonardo’s vineyard is divided into seven sections and is delivered in English and Italian.
- Entrance ticket
- Guided visit in Italian and English
- Reduced price for over-65s and children 6-18 years old
- Free of charge for 0-5 year olds
Casa degli Atellani, Corso Magenta 65, Milan
Cross the street and go into the coffee bar with the glass doors.
- Saturday and Sunday 3.30pm-4.30pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Friday 15 November 2019 from 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Nina Kraviz >> Tickets online: Buy now on...
Saturday 7 December 2019 from 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Boris Brejcha >> Tickets Online: Buy now...
Saturday 30 November 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano welcomes KNTXT w / Charlotte de Witte Monoloc...