Get ready to go on an awesome trip to the Great Barrier on board of the majestic Reef Goddess. Be introduced to a friendly crew while you have a safety briefing from your captain. You will then set sail east reaching your first reef location (outer reef locations vary based on weather conditions). Once the anchor has been dropped you'll be given the chance to indulge in your underwater expeditions either through an introductory or certified dive experience! All of this with the assistance of a qualified PADI guide. After your first couple of dives, you will return to the ship and have a tasty BBQ lunch served alongside freshly caught prawns, salads, and juicy tropical fruit. After your well-deserved break, you will set off again in uncharted waters where more underwater exploration awaits you, before heading back to Mission Beach's shores.
Full-day diving experience at the Great Barrier Reef with PADI guide
Availability: See calendar for availability
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Kids go free
Do this because
- Explore the depths and shallows of the Great Barrier Reef
- Have an amazing Aussie experience
- Enjoy the largest living organism on the planet with a certified PADI guide!
- Choose between an introductory or certified diving experience
What to expect
- Tea and coffee
- Fresh muffins on the way out
- Face mask, snorkel, fins (stinger suits in season)
- Free snorkel briefing and training
- Full buffet lunch, BBQ, salads, prawns, bread rolls and fruit
- Kids club in the galley for the way home!
What's not included
- 8 AUD$ Reef Tax
- Child (4-14): Reduced
- Infant (0-3): Free
Please meet at the Mission Beach Dive beachfront office in Wongaling Beach.
What to remember
- Merchandise, hats and stubby coolers are available for purchase onboard
- Go Pro's are available for rental onboard
- Snacks are available for purchase onboard
- Fully licensed bar onboard
- See calendar for availability
- Tour begins at 8.00 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.