The National Museum was established by Royal Decree on 20th November 2013 CE), and it has juristic legal powers and it is independent both financially and administratively. The vision of the National Museum is to provide vision and leadership for the museum industry in the Sultanate, in accordance with the best international standards and museum practices. The National Museum has (14) permanent galleries which cover an area of (4,000) square meters, out of the construction area of (13,700) square meters. The galleries have been designed and sectioned chronologically and thematically. The museum also contains the first fully equipped Learning Center in the Sultanate, and the first conservation facilities, designed in accordance with the standards established by the International Council of Museums.
Entrance Ticket to Oman National Museum
Language: English , Arabic
Availability: Daily except Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Learn local culture and history at the National Museum
- Explore the great cultural collection of the Omani culture and its tradition which are part of Omani history.
- Avoid the ticket line and walk right in to spend more time with the art
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking
What to remember
- It will take approximately 2-3 hours to visit the whole museum
- Please meet your driver to transfer to your accommodation at the front lobby of the Museum
- To avoid any delays/waiting please arrange the return pickup time directly with the driver
- The Museum tickets will be sent with the transfer driver.
- Minimum 2 persons are required for this activity to take place
- The Museum open every day except Friday from 10:00 am - 17:00 pm
- The pickup time starts at 10.00 am.
Travco Oman LLC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.