Your one-day cruise starts from the town of Naousa: from here you'll be taken to visit Mykonos, the “Island of the Winds”, where authenticity meets glamour. Mykonos has always been a famous destination thanks to its unique combination of tradition and natural beauty. Spend your day strolling along the golden beaches, discovering the picturesque blue and white streets and houses or enjoying a typical meal. It's the perfect occasion to spend a full day relaxing and experiencing the Greek way of life.
Day trips & excursions
Day Cruise from Paros to Mykonos
Availability: Sunday, Monday and Wednesday
Duration: up to 9 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit Mykonos, the “Island of the Winds”, where authenticity meets glamour
- Stroll along the golden beaches and explore the picturesque streets
- Spend a full day relaxing and experiencing the Greek way of life
What to expect
- Roundtrip private bus transfer (including transfer to Naoussa)
- Admission fees
- Mykonos sea-bus
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (2-12): reduced
Hotel pick-up. You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- This tour is available only for passengers over 2 years of age
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Sunday, Monday and Wednesday at 9:30 am.
MTM DMC LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.